Jumble & Pearls Valentines Special 9th February - come buy my cakes!!!


If you already follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook or all 3 then apologies for the spam; however I am very excited to be selling my cupcakes and cookies this weekend at the Jumble and Pearls Vintage Market Valentine’s Day Special in Brick Lane.

I will be baking a few of my most requested cupcakes, however if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. My sister has already requested all the way from Australia a 'Top Deck' combination, which is a vanilla cake with chocolate icing, simple but delish.


From the Jumble & Pearls press release: 

"LAURA MORRISSEY is the baking brains behind the popular ‘What Laura Made’ blog. You may have come across her themed cupcakes and cakepops at some of London’s best club nights, private parties and vintage stalls. The demand for Laura’s tasty creations of art has continually risen since she started her blog and business in May 2010. Originally from Brisbane, Laura moved to London 6 years ago and began her ‘What Laura Made ‘ blog in 2010. Laura is already busy baking her exclusive treats especially for us ahead of Valentine’s day."

You can also check out my Facebook page with links to the event.

http://www.facebook.com/HappyBakingx

Would love to see you there!

Happy Baking x

1 comment: