Happy UK Mothers Day - Melting Moments - Recipe 20 of the Women's Weekly Challenge

Last Sunday in the UK was Mother's Day and I decided to bake some biscuits to take to lunch on Sunday for Pete's step mum.



I skipped through a few pages in the Women's Weekly Cookbook and decided these would be perfect later in the afternoon with a cup of tea after a walk in the country... Gosh it all sounds very English reading back on this... you would think I was trying to accumulate some British points for my Visa next week or something.

Since I love these, I decided to make two batches, however as one batch was meant to make 40 biscuits I quickly did the maths and realised I would have to roll 160 balls!!!! Even with my housemate Helena with my kitchen hand this seemed like to much effort and in the end they were a bit bigger than they should have been, but equally just as delish.

Happy Baking x

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely and am sure it tasted good after a long country walk and a cuppa x

    ReplyDelete