Hangover Pancakes

Back in one of my earlier posts my housemate and I decided to have some hangover piklets, this time we opted for Hangover Pancakes instead. Most people in the UK don't know what piklets are, however the other day I found out they call them 'drop scones' which I find hilarious. Maybe I should make a 'drop cake' aka as '10 second rule cake', which sometimes happens when you take things out of the oven with no oven mits on... I've only done that one.. okay twice.


We had a house guest on Saturday morning and cereal just wasn't going to cut it for our New York friend. I like pancakes that are thick, unlike crepes and this allows the lemon and sugar can soak in. I ran out of flour and used half plain flour and half self-raising and I think they were a little rubbery, but the others didn't seem to mind. We had an array of toppings including lemon & sugar, orange marmalade, strawberry jam, peanut butter and golden syrup.

Pancakes

Happy Baking x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing recipes for hangover pancakes this useful for all people but if we use Hangover Free Drinks then it's good for us.

    ReplyDelete